…and I mean this literally! As it’s Black Friday this week, various retailers which have fine collections of handbags, will have offers on the day and over the weekend. If you are familiar with my site you will know I like to review different bag retailers.
So whether it’s time to purchase that bag you have been lusting after or to send a website link to a loved one, with a hint to purchase your Christmas present early, find below the links you need in order to grab a bag bargain!
For lots of options, the department stores worth checking out are:
John Lewis – with over 2000 ladies bags to choose from, from designers such as DKNY, Michael Kors, Orla Kiely, Coach and Kate Spade, you will be spoilt for choice. John Lewis likes to keep its offers under wraps, even though previous years have been about 20%. If they don’t go for the full theme of Black Friday, they will no doubt run one of their one day price match promotions.
House of Fraser – is offering up to 40% off on selected designers. How about a formal bag from LK Bennett, weekend style from Ralph Lauren or a well known British designer Radley? House of Fraser is offering a minimum of 300 bags in their sale. Buy before midnight on Monday 27 November.
Selfridges – one of the UK’s most famous department stores, has over 4000 designer bags to choose from. Hand-picked by the store’s expert buyers, choose from playful, upbeat styles to classic investment pieces. Selfridges tends to offer 20% off. Explore the range of clutch bags, designer purses and cross-body bags.
However, 5 stores that I have spotted with some fantastic bags have yet to announce their promotions, so keep an eye out on:
- Reiss – for the corporate bag. My favourite is the Broadway
- Aspinal of London – for laptop and weekend styled bags. Loving the leather Saddle bag
- Zadig & Volatire – a street style urban designer with some curious bags. I love the Rock Glitleo Clutch bag. 20% off
- Handbag Clinic – is offering 10% of preloved designer handbags. Find Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Dior and Prada!
- Last but by no means least, Mango is offering 30% off everything all weekend long! They have some great value bags at the best of times for casual weekend bags made of suede and the bags to make an evening dress sizzle. Check out their new arrivals
So it just leaves me to say here’s to the weekend for the Black Friday deals and for those followers across the water, happy thanksgiving!
Photo credit: by freestocks.org on Unsplash