Happy Friday! And it’s that time of the week where I give my roundup of the bags that caught my eye on instagram this week. Think of it as a lucky dip, you can’t be sure of what you’ll get – just like a surprise gift!
And as today is the start of London Fashion Week – hurrah, I’ve dedicated this post to the designers at the show. There are over 15 designers exhibiting or hosting a catwalk show who create handbags for us. So it only felt natural to select this Friday’s five favourites from London’s creators of bag style.
So if you are sitting comfortably – are you reaching for a glass of something? This will only take a minute…
1. From Xenab Lone, a pillar box colour bag. Red alert!
2. From Paradise Row, this clean lined shoulder bag. Corporate days covered!
3. From Hill and Friends, bright blue camera style bag with padlock. Safe!
4. From Esin Akan, the Rome bag in autumnal colours. Fall in love!
5. From Baia, is this elegantly shaped shoulder bag. Slim Jim!
That’s my nod to London Fashion Week from this week’s instagram picks. Good luck to all the designers in full force in London for Fashion Week including:
Alexandra de Curtis, Anya Hindmarch, Aspinal of London, Burberry, Ennigaldi, Globe Trotter, Loxley, Luna Amani, Matter Matters, Sevda London and Una Burke Leather.
Hope you have a successful fashion week!