Happy Friday all! Whilst it’s the official first day of Autumn/Fall for us northern hemisphere dwellers, here in London we are remembering life before uber! Change is unstoppable but one thing we can rely on is the fabulous inspiration for fashion on instagram.
Here are the results from my weekly feed of handbag designers; something to inspire your weekend and look out for the gorilla – I kid you not!
1. From Alexander Wang – two for the price of one! The Ryan dust bag in silver stud rhinestone and the Genesis shopper bag with chain strap. Shimmer and shine!
2. Furla’s SS18 bag designs straight from Milan’s Fashion Week, the new Serenissima collection. Eye catching! Launch date in the UK to be confirmed.
3. The announcement of Gucci’s Autumn/Winter 2017 collection arrival at London’s Dover Street Market. Animal attraction!
4. The Renaissance 28 leather handbag and shoulder bag from Balmain’s AW17 collection. Golden!
5. From one of my favourite bootmakers, Steve Madden, gives us a silver clutch bag to wear with this season’s trend of white boots.
That’s my round up of this week on instagram. Hope the selection has brought a little bit of inspiration for any weekend shopping; with a little bit of animal antics thrown in courtesy of Gucci and DSM London.
Off to hail a black cab!