Back by popular demand; here’s the run down of the bags that rock the season’s trends with a budget in mind. It’s the toughest challenge – find bags under £100 that feel quality and on trend for this Spring.
The shops have been visited to save you time and the chart topping bag are listed. But first, let’s remind ourselves of those trends and the most eye catching bag styles. Which of these 7 trends will you be wearing?
- Dark indigo denim calls for bright colour handbags – don’t be shy!
- Ice-cream pastels – blush is everywhere – taste the tranquility!
- Primary colour from head to toe – pop the bag in a second primary colour
- Trench coats – go natural tan with the bag – it’s a classic combo
- Shorts – contrast with a well structured shoulder bag
- Pencil skirts – opt for a top handle bag – go on, be top of the class!
- Plastics – ‘see-through’ or vinyl – carry it on show!
So if you are sitting comfortably, let’s go shopping from the comfort of you chair – welcome Spring with open arms.
Primary and bright coloured bags
Marks & Spencer green shoulder bag @£29.50. Zara red suede cross body bag @£39.00. Marks & Spencer blue tote bag @£39.50. French Connection at John Lewis Riley bag in Citron @£75.00.
Ice-cream pastel bags
Natural tan bags
Structured shoulder bags
Quick links: All from Mango
Top handle bags
Vinyl or ‘see-through’ bags
Header photo credit: Thanks to Pete Bellis on Unsplash