With feeds bursting with news from Autumn/winter ’19 catwalks it might be hard to find your Spring fashion fix. Don’t worry, I’ve dug deep to bring you a mid-week Instagram inspiration update. With the 12 colours from the season’s palette in mind, I’ve shortlisted 5 bags to get your Spring vibe. Trust me they are gorgeous!
1. Belt up with soft coral and blues. This beautiful belt bag from PB0110 will probably be one of the best on the market. I love this European brand for their craftsmanship and minimalist styling.
Remember, belt bags are no longer just for festivals. Embrace being hands free this Spring.
2. Hats off to Gum who bring us more than just one SS19 trend in a bag. Here you have the fringing embellishment AND the modern colourway, with the hot pink and hibiscus accents, this bag will ensure you stand out from the crowd with envious bystanders.
3. Staying with the multi-colour styling, Nico Giani brings us a collection of bags packing a double colour punch. If you have a lot of white in your wardrobe, this colour combo will rock your summer looks.
4. And for those of you who sit at the other end of the colour spectrum, you will be pleased to know that Prada has you covered. With the return of the baguette shoulder bag; a nod to the ’90s will be difficult to resist this Spring and Summer; the blues and yellows will equal the punch of those red and orange accents available elsewhere. These two bags are stocked at Harrods of London.
5. Last but by no means least. T’is the season for keeping it neutral. Despite the punchy colours available, one of the most notable fashion trends for SS19 is beige! And if you’ve missed my articles on the golden browns, may I just leave you now in the heart of London, on THE street for designers, Bond Street, with a UK brand, Smythson. Their leathers are the softest to touch and the quality is of the highest standard. Enjoy!
I hope these gorgeous five bring you spring inspiration. I’m keeping my eye out for the best budget options and the shortlist for best fashion bags under £100 will be coming soon.
In the meantime, happy browsing!