…not by Grandmaster Flash but by Bagwhispers. Here is the white bag edit that shouldnt be warned against! This is for your summer outfits, as spotted and curated from the fashion inspiration source, Instagram. I’m here to save you time and find you the shapes and colours to rock your seasonal wardrobe.
So if you’re sitting comfortably, here’s your top 5 white favourites.
1. Anya Hindmarch goes back to her roots and brings us the Neeson Collection. Weave is a big trend this SS19 as are fringe embellishments. This bag over delivers. Thanks AH!
2. From Parisa Wang, the Addicted bucket bag in clear PVC and white, with an eye catching belt buckle. Combine the white and PVC for the New York vibe.
3. From Maria Lamanna the all white and stylish belt bag. Go hands free and sustainable on your summer adventures this year. The only ethical option in this shortlist.
4. From Le Partmentier you have French minimalism with Italian quality. Here’s to a beautiful aesthetic for a summer handbag.
5. Last but by no means least, from Delvaux. By royal appointment, those lovely Belgians bring us the cool box bag. You can opt for the white with red edge finish, see the header photo.
These white lines are sure to blow you away. Here’s to the summer days.