Here’s a little something for the weekend – my 5 favourite bags spotted on instagram this week. If you are sitting comfortably…
- From Roksanda – well know for the structure in the bag design. The strap is eye catching and this makes a great choice for those who will indulge in the trend of wearing red head to toe this autumn/winter.
2. Tom Ford brings the red colour trend to an evening bag. This luscious red velvet bag will accompany a LBD perfectly.
3. From Fendi – the lines of these bags will be perfect to pair with the tailored suit trend for Autumn. Why go classic black to work when you can opt for this understated detail?
4. Fossil is a brand that has a reputation on forums for being ‘bullet proof’ ie can stand the knocks and bangs from the most challenging of daily commutes. If you are all about the black for your day bag, this should survive brilliantly!
5. Teja Jeglich Design is new to me, based in Solvenia. This bag caught my eye as it could work with not just one but 3 of the autumn/winter trends – white boots, metallic silver colour and over the knee black boots. Now that’s what I call value!
Check out the Autumn/winter trends and what bags work with the
Have a fab weekend!