Only you know how many gift guides you have stumbled upon to date and it’s not even December yet. So let me help by saying this guide is for you if you’re looking for
- Designer bags
- Any style bag from top handle, crossbody to shoulder
- All under £5000
If your budget is more than £5000 I trust you are already in an online bidding match at Christie’s Auction – the online auction packed with Hermès and Chanel and runs until 5 December – good luck to all bidders!
Five designers that any handbag lover will adore you for
- Valentino Garavani Rockstud Spike shoulder bag (already sold out at Selfridges) but can be found online at Farfetch for £2615
- Fendi Kan I metallic leather handbag for the girl who has it all! Not available widely so get to Selfridges quick before this sells out too. Priced at £4110
- From Bottega Veneta, the Intrecciato Olimpia shoulder bag is a must for leather lovers. Available in various colours. Pop along to Harrods priced at £2120
- The classic Gucci Dionysus bag with the trade mark colours in white will keep the Spring and Summer outfits alive with a designer accessory. Find at Harvey Nichols for £2250.
- Balmain Domaine Full Moon Leather handbag is for those who carry off sophisticated and elegant casual dressing. Get your hands on this black beauty at Harvey Nichols for £2430.
So that’s it for now. Sign up to the site’s email newsletter or use the contact form to send me your email, as I will be adding the key designer bag finds that you can scoop up and wow your loved one with.
And if you have a different budget check out my finds under the ‘shopping’ menu on this blog
Photo credit: Igor Ovsyannykov on Unsplash